Dietary Food Services Associate
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
The Brook Hospital KMI location is seeking Dietary Food Services Associates to join our team.
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and prescription drug plan
• Generous paid time off
• 401(k) with company match and discounted stock plan
• Growth and development opportunities
• High school diploma or GED or 1 to 3 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must complete Louisville Metro Department of Public Health and Wellness Sanitation course for food service employees within first 60 days of employment.
• Assisting with preparing the salad bar.
• Maintaining an adequate supply of beverages.
• Ensuring the cafeteria and dining room remain clean at all times.
• Assisting in the preparation and delivery of patient meals and room supplies.
• Operating the dish machine.
• Assisting the cook and stocking kitchen necessities on each floor as required.
• Stocking cafeteria with needed items.
• Multiple shifts are available.
You must submit an accurate and up-to-date resume to be considered to move forward in the hiring process. To submit your resume complete the "Apply now" box. Once this step is completed you will be provided a phone number to call should you have additional questions about the opportunity.
Since 1985 The Brook Hospital has been offering hope to individuals, families, and communities. The Brook offers two outstanding hospitals in Louisville, Kentucky, KMI & Dupont. The Brook is the leader in providing quality mental health and addiction treatment services. Our commitment to care includes developing integrated delivery systems through partnerships with medical surgical hospitals, community mental health centers, educational institutions, managed care organizations, local health professionals and agencies. The Brook Hospital will strive to set the standard for excellence in the field of behavioral health care and will maintain its leadership role by treating each patient as a respected individual of our community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.