Mental Health Associate - Dupont Location
Sorry, this job has expired.
Vision Insurance, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
The Brook Hospital KMI is seeking a Mental Health Associate to join our team.
As the Mental Health Associate you will:
• Serve as an active member of the clinical staff.
• Maintain a therapeutic relationship with all patients.
• Assist in maintenance of a safe, clean, therapeutic environment.
• Perform safety checks on patients and vital signs as ordered.
• Assure patient participation in program activities.
• Perform technical/patient care duties relative to patient’s health and safety.
This opportunity provides the following:
· Rewarding work environment
· Growth and development opportunities
· Competitive compensation
· Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plan
· 401K with company match
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Two (2) years mental health experience and at least two (2) years of college preferred.
All Shifts Available.
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the nation’s largest and most respected health care management companies, operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory care centers nationwide. Founded in 1978, UHS subsidiaries now have more than 65,000 employees. The UHS business strategy is to build or purchase health care properties in rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on integrity, competence and compassion.
Since 1985 The Brook Hospital has been offering hope to individuals, families, and communities. The Brook offers two outstanding hospitals in Louisville, Kentucky, KMI & Dupont. The Brook is the leader in providing quality mental health and addiction treatment services. Our commitment to care includes developing integrated delivery systems through partnerships with medical surgical hospitals, community mental health centers, educational institutions, managed care organizations, local health professionals and agencies. The Brook Hospital will strive to set the standard for excellence in the field of behavioral health care and will maintain its leadership role by treating each patient as a respected individual of our community.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity.