Mental Health Associate
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
The Brook Hospital Dupont and KMI locations are seeking Mental Health Associates to join our team.
We provide the following:
• Competitive compensation.
• Medical, Dental, Vision and prescription drug plan.
• 401(k) with company match.
• Rewarding work environment.
• Growth and development opportunities.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 2 years mental health experience and at least 2 years of college preferred.
• Serve as an active member of the clinical staff.
• Maintain a therapeutic relationship with all patients.
• Assist in maintenance of a safe, clean, therapeutic environment.
• Perform safety checks on patients and vital signs as ordered.
• Assure patient participation in program activities.
• Perform technical/patient care duties relative to patient’s health and safety.
• 3pm-11pm or 11pm-7am
You must submit an accurate and up-to-date resume to be considered to move forward in the hiring process. To submit your resume complete the "Apply now" box. Once this step is completed you will be provided a phone number to call should you have additional questions about the opportunity.
Since 1985 The Brook Hospital has been offering hope to individuals, families, and communities. The Brook offers two outstanding hospitals in Louisville, Kentucky, KMI & Dupont. The Brook is the leader in providing quality mental health and addiction treatment services. Our commitment to care includes developing integrated delivery systems through partnerships with medical surgical hospitals, community mental health centers, educational institutions, managed care organizations, local health professionals and agencies. The Brook Hospital will strive to set the standard for excellence in the field of behavioral health care and will maintain its leadership role by treating each patient as a respected individual of our community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.